- Mr Kok Tin Gan, Partner, Cybersecurity and Privacy, PwC Hong Kong
- Mr Mohan Datwani FCG HKFCG(PE), Deputy Chief Executive, The Hong Kong Chartered Governance Institute (Chair)
- Mr Jason Lee, Senior Manager, Cybersecurity and Privacy, PwC Hong Kong
The governance professional will know that cyber risk is a top governance risk. A cyberattack can cause havoc to an organisation, and the governance professional needs to show leadership in cybersecurity and practical cyberattack risk mitigation. For these reasons, the Institute collaborated on a cybersecurity research paper with Mr Kok Tin Gan, a Partner and recognised cybersecurity expert from PwC. This lecture, a repeat of a well-received presentation that the Institute and PwC gave to INEDs, will be extremely practical and based on the must-read Institute/PwC “Cybersecurity: Plugging the Hole” research report published in October 2023.
This is the online session. If you wish to join in person, please click HERE for the physical session.
Remarks on this Online Session:
- Registration will be closed on 22 February 2024 at 5.00pm.
- Once enrolment in this online session is confirmed by the Institute, requests to change to physical session will not be entertained.
- Online session will be delivered via Zoom facility. The Institute has made every effort to ensure that the quality of the internet connection is sufficient for media streaming. Attendees should ensure that they are in an area of stable internet connection with suitable bandwidth as this can affect user’s experience.
Speaker and Chair's bio:
Mr Kok Tin Gan
Mr Mohan Datwan
Mr Jason Lee
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKCGI Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.