- Ms Vivian Chow, Principal, Risk Advisory Services, BDO
- Dr Mandict Wong FCG HKFCG, Head of Audit, Maxim’s Group (Panellist)
- Mr Mike Chan FCG HKFCG (Chair)
This seminar aims to explore the evolving role of internal audit, from the past to the present, to help businesses navigate through the current risk landscape and regulatory requirements. The speaker will also discuss the future of internal audit amid the emerging trends, risk and regulatory changes, and how it can support businesses in enhancing corporate governance, sustainability and value creation.
A panel discussion will follow, addressing the challenges of seeking management support and of implementing internal audit work.
Attendees will gain valuable insights into the changing landscape of internal audit, its importance in optimising businesses to meet their sustainability goals, and the possible solutions to the challenges.
- Traditional role of internal audit
- Emerging trends and risks that define the evolution of internal audit
- How internal audit can drive value for businesses from these trends
- How businesses can implement best practices to take their internal audit function into the future
This is the online session. If you wish to join in person, please click HERE for physical session.
Remarks on this Online Session:
- Registration will be closed on 17 October 2023 at 5.00pm.
- Once enrolment in this online session is confirmed by the Institute, requests to change to physical session will not be entertained.
- Online session will be delivered via Zoom facility. The Institute has made every effort to ensure that the quality of the internet connection is sufficient for media streaming. Attendees should ensure that they are in an area of stable internet connection with suitable bandwidth as this can affect user’s experience.
Speaker, Panellist and Chair's bio:
Ms Vivian Chow
Dr Mandict Wong
Mr Mike Chan
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKCGI Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.