Speaker(s)Ms Frances Chan FCG HKFCG, Institute Professional Services Panel member, and Founder and Director, K. Leaders Business Consultants Ltd
There can be a number of reasons behind the need for conducting a compliance check. These reasons can include one existing company having been added to your portfolio due to merger or acquisition.
In this seminar, speaker will discuss the importance of conducting a compliance check of companies, share practical tips by walking through a compliance checklist to cover the following areas, and explore remedial actions in dealing with irregularities:
- Annual returns
- Statutory reporting of alterations in company structure
- Annual general meetings
- Statutory registers and minute books
- Register of Significant Controllers
- Display of registered name at registered office and business venue
- Filing of Profits tax returns and employer’s returns
- Company secretary appointment
Attendees will gain a better understanding of the legal requirements under the relevant ordinances and the best practices for companies to follow in order to avoid potential legal issues and penalties.
Ms Frances Chan
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKCGI Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.