- Ms Stephanie Cheung, Director, Relationship Management, Computershare
- Ms Gigi Ho, AVP, Relationship Management, Computershare
- Mr Bryan Ko, Head of Asia, Georgeson
In the past few years, shareholder meetings have transformed to adapt to the ever evolving global trends and issues, including digital advancement accelerated by COVID-19 as well as public awareness of ESG. As the 2023 AGM season is about to kick off, seasoned speakers from Computershare will share their observations from managing nearly 1,000 AGMs in 2022, provide practical tips for running the forthcoming AGMs, and make an analysis of how investors and influencers can impact the voting results.
In this webinar, delegates can learn from an online voting demonstration about the best practices of introducing online elements into traditional meetings with physical attendance.
- Observations in 2022 AGM season and regulatory updates
- Practical suggestions for forthcoming shareholder meetings
- Demonstration of online voting solution
- Mitigation of the chance of undesirable results from voting
- Advancement of company’s ESG practices in shareholder meetings
Ms Stephanie Cheung
Ms Gigi Ho
Mr Bryan Ko
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKCGI Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.