- Mr Philip Hung, Director, Tax Controversy Services, PwC
- Mr Felix Tsang, Senior Manager, Tax Controversy Services, PwC
Taxation is a field which professional company secretaries may come across in their work. It would be helpful for company secretaries to have basic tax knowledge in order to identify any potential tax issues and alert their clients / companies if required, particularly in view of latest developments in Hong Kong taxation. In this webinar, two seasoned speakers from PricewaterhouseCoopers will introduce the basic principles of Hong Kong profits tax you need to know as a company secretary, including the fundamental concepts, compliance cycle, and Inland Revenue Department’s (“IRD”) review of taxpayers. Key points in the webinar are:
- What income is taxable?
- What deductions can you claim?
- Compliance requirements and timing
- Latest developments in Hong Kong taxation
- Common issues triggering IRD’s attention
Mr Philip Hung
Mr Felix Tsang
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKCGI Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.