[This is a 1-year fixed term role]
Based in Hong Kong, and reporting to the Senior Manager, Corporate Governance and Legal Operations APAC, you will be a part of an inclusive lululemon APAC Legal Team and will be responsible for a broad variety of matters, including:
• Support Senior Manager maintaining proper corporate records (board minutes & resolutions, business licenses, and corporate forms) of lululemon APAC legal entities on corporate management platform hCue and Knowledge Library.
• Prepare board resolutions to support various lululemon APAC projects (e.g. lease execution, commercial agreement execution, capital injection etc).
• Circulate corporate documents for signing and executions.
• Handle corporate information requests from business partners.
• Respond to audit request from auditors on corporate records.
• Coordinate with Finance Team & auditors to arrange board meetings/resolutions to approve financial statements and complete any AGM requirements on an annual basis.
• Fill-out and complete corporate information on various regulatory & third party’s KYC forms.
• Update and maintain lululemon APAC’s chop control & local signing authority policy.
• Prepare and maintain POAs for APAC legal entities when necessary.
• Support Senior Manager on other corporate initiatives (e.g. change of director/secretary, update significant controller register, change of bank signatory).
• Work and coordinate with external corporate secretarial firms to ensure timely local corporate filings.
• Work closely with other corporate governance team members within the lululemon legal team to exchange updates on corporate information.
• Arrange notary to notarise and apostille corporate documents when required.
• Maintain proper corporate secretarial firms’ billings.
• Any ad-hoc corporate compliance matters assigned by the Senior Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or corporate governance related disciplines
• At least 4 years of relevant working experience from inhouse or professional firms.
• HKCGI, CGI or equivalent proessional membership is a plus
• Experience in handling entities in multiple jurisdictions is a plus
• Competent in corporate management plaftorm
• Good computer knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent English and Chinese written and oral skills required.
• Good English and Mandarin written and oral skills required.
• Good interpersonal/communication skills
• Attentive to details
• Good team player.
• Passionate and ability to learn quickly.
• Strong work ethics and integrity.
Please apply through our linkedin page for this position:
Privacy Statement/Additional Information
Information collected is for this recruitment and selection only. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All documents and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the post is filled.