• Provide comprehensive company secretarial service to all in-house companies of our Group and various clients’ companies including set up of local and offshore companies, corporate and trust structuring, compliance and trustee services, liquidation and any related requirements that are delegated to you.
• Provide administration and support to the clients’ companies in relation to managing and operating the clients’ bank accounts, liaise with the associated banks and monitoring banking transactions according to the client’s requirement.
• Provide support to the Directors of the Company in respect of the operations, as well as handling matters in other related areas and any additional assignments required by the Management.
• Assist in compliance with listing rules, corporate governance requirements and procedures and uphold corporate governance practices.
• Keep updated with changes in regulations that may affect the company’s business and corporate governance.
• Supervise the work of your subordinates from time to time, including checking their delegated work and providing them with help and guidance whenever needed.
• Create new business opportunities by networking internally and externally.
• Knowledge/experience of China company (“WFOE”) setup would be advantageous;
• Member of HKICS/ICSA (Prefer);
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in company secretarial field;
• Well-versed in Hong Kong Companies Ordinance and other statutory and regulatory requirements;
• Hardworking and willing to work under tight time schedule;
• Independent, detail-oriented, self-motivated, strong analytical, interpersonal and good communication skills;
• Good knowledge in CSA system and MS Office;
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested candidates please submit your application email@example.com . with your current and expected salary and the date of availability.
Privacy Statement/Additional Information
All applications received will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants are not contacted within 4 weeks after submitting their resume, their applications will be filed for 6 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period.