The Group Corporate Secretarial Department is responsible for serving the secretarial needs of the Group and its subsidiaries. With rapid growth in our businesses, we continue to seek highly motivated professionals to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for performing a full range of company secretarial duties and services as well as statutory compliance for listed and private companies.
• Member of The Chartered Governance Institute/ HKCGI
• 3 - 6 years' relevant company secretarial experience
• A team player with positive working attitude and good prioritization skills
• Able to work independently upon own initiative and under minimum supervision
• Attentive to details and well-organized
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Salary and benefits will commensurate with experience and competence. Please forward detailed resume with indication of expected salary quoting our reference (CSO/HKCGI) to email@example.com
Privacy Statement/Additional Information
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorised personnel for recruitment-related purposes only within the CK Hutchison Group of companies.
Applicants not having heard from us within six weeks of the date of application may consider their application unsuccessful. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong.